Event: Vodafone Technology Indoor Triathlon between 20/05/2012 and 25/05/2012
£0.00 raised so far
How to make a donation
Donate online at - www.justgiving.com/Kevin-Ralph
By mobile internet Scan this code on your smartphone to go straight to Kevin Ralph's page.
By text message to donate £10 Text CHCB52 £10
The Vodafone Technology Indoor Triathlon is an event where Vodafone Technology and other Vodafone domains can enter a 24 minute sports challenge on an aerobic cycle, running machine and rowing machine (8 minutes per machine). Teams are made up of three individuals and they compete across three fitness levels: Fun, Intermediate and Elite. Importantly all competitors are helping to raise funds for our charity of choice.
This year teams are raising funds for Rays of Sunshine. Did you know?
1. Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity was started in 2004
2. Their mission is to help children who are living with serious and life limiting illnesses between the ages of 3-18 in the United Kingdom
3. Their help includes the granting of wishes to children
4. Providing these children with equipment they vitally need
5. Purchasing gifts or equipment for the hospitals, hospices and specialist schools
6. To date Rays of Sunshine has granted over 2,300 wishesTheir goal for 2012 is to grant over 650 wishes. Your sponsorship will go towards granting wishes.
Raising money for
Charity Registration No. 1102529
Rays of Sunshine Children's Charity exists to fulfil the wishes of children, between the ages of 3-18 in the UK, of any race or gender who are terminally or seriously ill. It also buys equipment for these children and support the hospices, hospitals and specialist schools that care for them.
- * Online donations£0.00
- Offline donations£0.00
- Text donations£0.00
- Total raised£0.00
- Gift Aid£0.00
* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.