Just keep running...
I'm running the Belfast City Marathon for Depaul Ireland because they do great work supporting homeless people!
Event: Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon 2012 on 07/05/2012
£135.00 raised so far
How to make a donation
Donate online at - www.justgiving.com/daniel-saunders1
By mobile internet Scan this code on your smartphone to go straight to Daniel Saunders's page.
By text message to donate £10 Text PNPL58 £10
I have been volunteering at one of DePaul's centres for just over a year now and I have loved every minute of it. I've always had a passion for working with the homeless and organizations like DePaul are fundamental in making sure that those who are homeless are not forgotten and receive proper care.
The main focus of DePaul is to provide accommodation and support for homeless people with acute needs. This means that they work with people who many others struggle to work with including: street drinkers, women leaving prison, families and those with behavioural, self-harm and addiction problems.
DEPAUL IRELAND CURRENTLY
· · Manages 15 specialised services between Dublin, Belfast, Dungannon and Derry/Londonderry
· Provides 369 bed spaces per night for homeless people
· Supports over 1000 people each year to make changes in their lives which will help them to move forward
· Employs over 280 staff and engages over 185 volunteers
· Focuses services to aid those most in need in the homeless community
· Works with each person or family on a one to one basis to get the support they need to make the small or big changes in their lives to realise their own potential
I will be running the Belfast City marathon on 7 May 2012 to raise money for DePaul to help them continue this vital work. DePaul rely heavily on volunteers, so if you would be interested in getting involved I would be very happy to talk to you about how to do so.
If you feel able please donate, even better get involved!
Charity Registration No. (NI)
Depaul Ireland support vulnerable people experiencing homelessness & marginalisation. We believe that everyone should have a place to call home & a stake in their community. It is part of Depaul International; a group of charities working to support homeless & marginalised people around the world.
Happy running, dude!
Donation by Adam Bargroff on 06/04/12
“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength…they will run and not grow weary…”Is.40v31.So no excuse for not finishing now! ;¬)Mum&Dadx
Donation by MARTIN SAUNDERS on 02/04/12
+ £25.00 Gift Aid
Better be less than 4 hours or i want a full refund.
Donation by Joel Smith on 21/03/12
+ £2.50 Gift Aid
Go Daniel! There is a Depaul T-shirt with your name on it! Unless you decide to dress up in a comedy fashion :)
Donation by Jenny Groves on 20/03/12
+ £2.50 Gift Aid
Good luck Daniel
Donation by Paula Gourley on 19/03/12
- * Online donations£135.00
- Offline donations£0.00
- Text donations£0.00
- Total raised£135.00
- Gift Aid£31.25
* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.