Life at JustGiving
Are you passionate, curious and ambitious? Do you voice your opinions and learn from your mistakes as well as your successes? If you thrive under pressure and enjoy working collaboratively then we’d love to hear from you.
We recruit the best people in the technology field and we’re just as interested in who you can become as who you are right now. If you’re hardworking, open-minded and do things with conviction (whether they work or not), then we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need to be ready to jump straight in - the team here is self-reliant and no one will tell you how to do your job. You’ll manage your own work and deadlines, but if there's something you need to know, or a particular skill you'd like to learn, you only have to ask. We all want JustGiving to be the best it can be, and we're always happy to help each other out.
As well as believing passionately in what we do, a big part of the reason we like coming to work is because we all get on really well. We have a culture of debate and discussion – whether that’s in meetings or just over a drink after work. We expect the best from each other but we're friends as well as colleagues and we love working here.
Our current vacancies
- Field Marketing & Partnerships Specialist - Australia
- Full Stack .NET Developer
- Senior QA Automation Tester
- Senior Service Operations Administrator
- User Experience Designer
- JustGiving and Yimby PR Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior Front End Developer
A few of our benefits
- Private pension scheme
- Complete medical/dental insurance
- Half-price gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan