Welcome to JustGiving projects
If you have a great idea for improving your community, we have the tools to help you fund it.
To be one of the first people to use JustGiving Projects,
here's what you need to know first:
You can choose whatever fundraising target you like, as long as it’s over £200.
You'll have 30 days to hit your target.
If you don't hit your target you won't receive any of the funds. We won't collect any of the money that your supporters pledged to your page.
So when you choose a target for your project, make sure you choose one you think you'll hit.
When you pick your target amount, make sure you'll still have enough money to carry out your project after we've taken our 5% fee and card charges.
If you'd like to talk to us about JustGiving Projects feel free to send us an email
Here's how your project page will look
Are you ready to create your project?
Your project should:
- benefit a group or individual in your community
- be based in the UK
- have a realistic funding target that you can reach in 30 days (don't forget out 5% fee and card charges)
- be raising money for a specific cause and not for a charity
You'll need to:
- be over 18
- live in the UK
Before you can create your page make sure you have:
- your bank details (these need to be your personal details and not for an organisation you belong to)
- a picture that you think sums up your project (4mb max)