How our fees work - and what we do for it
Charities pay a 5% fee on donations
and in return we help them raise more money, more efficiently. By leaving the costly
and time-consuming stuff to us, they can spend more time, energy and money on doing
Here's what we're busy doing for our 5% fee
- Running, monitoring 24/7 and constantly improving JustGiving's
technology so it can handle high levels of traffic while meeting the latest security
and banking standards.
- Constantly creating new fundraising tools and services for charities,
at no extra cost.
- Providing dedicated customer service for charities and their supporters,
giving prompt and expert advice.
- Giving charities full access to their data, helping them track
and analyse their fundraising success.
- Providing free support to charities (especially the
small ones) on how to raise even more online.
- Giving you a clean, junk-free experience. We'll never spam you,
sell you anything or pass your personal details on to a third party. Ever.