We’ve partnered with GlobalGiving...
...so you can now find and support small projects through JustGiving. Most of these projects are in developing countries and wouldn’t otherwise have direct access to UK donors.
GlobalGiving is a UK-registered charity that finds and vets small grassroots projects seeking funding around the world. It makes sure each project is charitable and makes a real social impact. Then it helps these projects connect with generous supporters like you.
Why the 10% fee?
The fee is split between GlobalGiving and JustGiving.
GlobalGiving’s 5% enables GlobalGiving to:
- find and screen small grassroots projects across the world
- connect these projects with people like you
- make sure donations go right to the project
- show you real results from your donation
JustGiving’s 5% fee allows us to provide our community the very best online fundraising tools available. It means we can keep building you new, easy ways – like this new GlobalGiving partnership - to find and support causes you care about.
How it works
- You donate to a project on JustGiving.
- We pass your donation directly on to GlobalGiving.
- JustGiving claims back Gift Aid on eligible* donations within 25 days – adding an extra 25% to your gift.
- We send the Gift Aid, minus the fee, on to GlobalGiving.
- GlobalGiving makes sure your gift (115% of it, if you’re Gift Aid-eligible and 90% if not) goes directly to the project.
- You receive project updates – letting you see the difference your donation’s made.
(* If you’re not Gift Aid eligible, we take the fee from your original donation).