Join the Saint Barthlomew's Church, Clyde Road Dublin 4 community
Saint Bartholomew’s Church, Clyde Road, Dublin was consecrated in 1867. Many of its original features are intact, such as the sanctuary mosaics and the elaborate wrought iron choir screen. The church has always been known for its High Anglican liturgical tradition and is celebrated for its fine music.
The church needs restoration and conservation due to significant water ingress.This includes major masonry works which are currently underway in the Chancel, the refurbishment of Stained Glass Windows, the repair/painting of the decorated interior.
The project will be undertaken on a phased basis
- Secure the structural shell of the church
- Conserve the interior of the Chancel & Choir
- Conserve the interior of the Transepts
- Conserve the Nave
- Conserve the Tower
- Refurbish the Clock, Carillon & Bells
- Refurbish the railings on the perimeter of the Grounds
- Conserve the historic textiles
Saint Barthlomew's Church, Clyde Road Dublin 4 Registered charity number CHY7249