Give the gift of independence for someone with sight loss this Christmas!
Within the last year OAB has:
- Given info and advice to 545 individuals
- Advised 286 individuals on adapted equipment
- Provided 88 technology training sessions
- Provided 15 children and families events and activities
- Received nearly 500 visits to our sight advice desk
- Started 3 new coffee groups
- Supported 35 home visiting partnerships
- Trained over 100 people in visual impairment awareness training
- Provided regular tennis, cycling, sailing, yoga and pilates sessions throughout the year
- All this and much more with a small staff and volunteer team
Let's make 2020 a great year for people with sight loss in Oxfordshire.