The Raising Hope Project is the way Steven's Hope helps families help themselves. Families raise funds for the Raising Hope Project and that money then helps offset the additional expenses a family has during this challenging emotional, physical and financial time.
Qualified families will be able to create their own Family page on the Raising Hope site. and gets these benefits as well. Steven's Hope absorbs all of the costs of the website pages, processing fees and expenses. That means that 100% of what a family raises goes directly to paying for their expenses pertaining to the sick child.
That can be for medicines, treatments, therapies, insurance, co-pays, doctor visits, transportation expenses, and much more.
Donations not originated by a qualified family are put into a pool of funds that can be used for matching grants for a family!! That could be as much as an extra $500!
So, let's recap
* Stevens Hope provides families their own sites and absorbs 100% of the cost of the site.
* Stevens Hope will help the family build a team of support to raise funds
* Donors will get tax deductible receipts since the donation was made to Stevens Hope, a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
* Stevens Hope will work with the team of support to manage the website and host manageable fundraisers.
* Families will be able to turn in expenses incurred on behalf of their child.
* Each participating family may receive a matching grant from Stevens Hope for up to $500 of what they raise in the first 30 days!
It's just like a regular "crowdfunding site" but without any of the fees and up to an additional $500 for a family!
Maybe you can help RAISE some HOPE by starting your own Raising Hope fundraising page today!!