Page closed

This page is now closed. Take a look at other fundraising pages on JustGiving

[object Object]

Closed 15/03/2017

0%
£0raised of £1,000 target by 0 supporters

    Weʼve raised £0 to Charity football tournament for under 8's (Children with cancer UK)

    Location
    Birmingham, United Kingdom
    Time left
    Closed on Wednesday, 15th March 2017

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    I am a Birmingham business owner looking to organise a charity football tournament on the 1st July 2017. It will be held at power league in Aston, I am looking to raise funds to help towards pitch hire, and other essentials towards to make this day go ahead.

    It is £50 for a team to enter and 70% of that will go to the charity 'children with cancer UK' the remaining 30% will go to the 2 teams in the final.

    So any donations would be helpful to make this day happen, any funds remaining from donations will also go to the chosen charity as mentioned above.

    Also for spectators to watch there will be a minimum £1 donation as there will also be entertainment on the day.

    The link below is for the event on Facebook where you will find out more information

    https://www.facebook.com/events/699959750169394/?ti=icl

    Many thanks

    Matt Jeffrey
    Choo entertainment

    Updates

    0

    Matt Jeffrey

    Updates appear here

      1 year ago

      Matt Jeffrey started crowdfunding

      Leave a message of support

      Supporters

      0

        Great people make things happen

        Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

        Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

        About Crowdfunding
        About the fundraiser
        Matt Jeffrey

        Matt Jeffrey

        [object Object]

        Birmingham, United Kingdom

        Report this Page

        * JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.