Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

Page closed

This page is now closed. Take a look at other fundraising pages on JustGiving

Closed 15/09/2017

0

%

£0raised of £15,000 target by 0 supporters

    Weʼve raised £0 to To give Children and bright and colourful future

    Closed on Friday, 15th September 2017

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    Hi i'm Gary Freegard the founder of Action4 Children's Charities and im hoping to raise £500,000 over the next 4 years by holding events for UK Children's Charities. the company was founded in 2016 by myself and i have already organised over 7 events myself. I fund raise for children's charities completely for free. 80% of all the money i raise is give to UK children's charities and the remaining 20% pays to hold the events. im always on the look out for supporters and volunteers so if you can help please contact me via our website www.action4cc.ga (which i also made, completely free of charge).

    Updates

    0

    Gary Freegard

    Updates appear here

      1 year ago

      Gary Freegard started crowdfunding

      Leave a message of support

      Page last updated on: 8/16/2017 2:40 PM

      Supporters

      0

        Great people make things happen

        Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

        Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

        About Crowdfunding
        About the fundraiser
        Gary Freegard

        Gary Freegard

        Report this Page

        * JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.