Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

Page closed

This page is now closed. Take a look at other inspiring pages on JustGiving

Closed 01/09/2018

0

%

£0raised of £5,500 target by 0 supporters

    Weʼve raised £0 to Help fund the Milton Keynes Scouts and Guides annual Gang Show

    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
    Closed on Saturday, 1st September 2018

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    Hi i'm Gary Freegard the founder of Action4 Children's Charities and im hoping to raise £500,000 over the next 4 years by holding events for local Children's Charities.

    This crowdfunding page is to raise money for the Milton Keynes Scouts and Girl Guides annual Gang Show which takes place in November 2018. The Gang Show is an amateur dramatic production that it put on every year and is paid for completely by donations.

    Action4cc was founded in 2016 by myself and i have already organised over 7 events myself. 80% of all the money that Action4cc raise goes directly to local children's charities and the remaining 20% pays to hold the events. not a single person within the company profits from the funds raised and never will do.

    We are always on the look out for supporters and volunteers so if you can help please contact me via our website www.action4cc.ga (which i also made, completely free of charge).

    Updates

    0

    Action4cc

    Updates appear here

      1 year ago

      Action4cc started crowdfunding

      Leave a message of support

      Page last updated on: 11/27/2017 5:53 PM

      Supporters

      0

        Great people make things happen

        Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

        Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

        About Crowdfunding
        About the fundraiser
        Action4cc

        Action4cc

        Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

        Action4cc was founded in 2016 by myself and has already organised over 7 events myself. 80% of all the money that Action4cc raise goes directly to local children's charities and the remaining 20% pays to hold the events. not a single person within the company profits from the

        Report this Page