Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

0

%

£0raised of £5,000 target by 0 supporters

Weʼre raising £5,000 to Support the Re-Build of Surujpoor Kapla Jamea Mosque in the heart of Sunamganj district.

London, المملكة المتحدة

What is crowdfunding?

Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

Story

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu/Peace and blessings be upon you my dear Brothers and Sisters.

I have launched a new initiative to help the poor, the orphans and the needy. We have started the work in, Sylhet Bangladesh focused in Kafla, Chattakh.

This has been One of my initial projects that I have been planning and now Alhamdulilah I have been given the opportunity to proceed to build a Mosque in a very deprived part of Bangladesh.

I have personally been there overlooking everything and sourcing myself to ensure all the work is carried out. The Masjid is now 60% complete and we need your help to finish the remaining 40%.

My world has turned after the passing of my beautiful daughter Nabilah Rahman who was only 9 years old. Inna lillahi wa Inna ilahi raajioon..
'From Allah we come and to Allah we return…'
I have pledged to commit my time and energy in making a difference to the lives of children and families who only know pain and suffering.

Allah (swt) says in the Qur'an that '' All things will perish exept his face"

I derive immense strength and courage from this Hadith which reminds us that we will all perish and will one day stand in front of Allah when all we will have with us will be our deeds.

My mission is to change peoples lives for the sole pleasure of Allah (swt)

The Prophet (peace be upon him) Said :
Charity does not in any way decrease the wealth and the servant who forgives, Allah adds to his respect

Please join me in this mission and donate generously as much as you can.

Jazakallah Khairan

Your brother

Selim Rahman

Share this story

Updates

4

  • Aminur Rahman22 days ago
    Aminur Rahman

    Aminur Rahman

    22 days ago

    In this image the brothers are working hard to erect the platform and have leveled the floor and working on the brick walls.

    Update from the Page owner

    Share this update to help us raise more

  • Aminur Rahman22 days ago
    Aminur Rahman

    Aminur Rahman

    22 days ago

    This is the latest image of the mosque structure, after having electric worls, internal and external tiles, plastering, leveling and in and out Grills and glass windows. There is some remaining work left which requires your help!

    Update from the Page owner

    Share this update to help us raise more

  • Aminur Rahman22 days ago
    Aminur Rahman

    Aminur Rahman

    22 days ago

    During the interiors being redesigned and built.

    Update from the Page owner

    Share this update to help us raise more

22 days ago

Aminur Rahman started crowdfunding

Leave a message of support

Page last updated on: 10/28/2018 6:47 PM

Supporters

0

    Aminur Rahman

    Become a supporter

    Help Aminur Rahman raise more

    About the fundraiser
    Aminur Rahman

    Aminur Rahman

    London, المملكة المتحدة

    My Name is Selim Rahman and I have personally working and aiding people in Bangladesh especially the deprived community of Chattakh. Help me in my journey to bring benefit and ease to these poor, suffering and needy people.

    Report this Page
    Donate