Weʼve raised £0 to £1m to help with local issues and charities
- Manchester, UK
- Closed on Friday, 22nd February 2019
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Hi Guys and Gals
After being unsuccessful with my NWAS application, I have decided to stand for election again in 2019, I’m after sponsorship to put a few ventures in place that would allow me to commit my time to the election campaign…I lost out last year by a close margin, I would like to win it in 2019 in my father’s memory.
If I could generate enough sponsorship, it would allow me to make a few guarantees
1. Donate all my councillor expenses back into the ward (Double depending on amount of sponsorship received).
2. Expenses would go towards Road infrastructures, youth clubs to prevent youth nuisance
3. A bed every night throughout the year (Not just winter months) for at least one rough sleeper.
4. Employment opportunities for youth’s and rough sleepers.
5. An Annual charity night in memory of my father.
6. An Annual bike ride/walk to raise funds for various charities that my father was involved with or had dealings with.
I can only make the above guarantees with a little help….Please share so that I can make my father proud….I couldn’t make him proud of me in life……I would like to make him proud of me in death.
Updates appear here
Andrew Dale started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding