Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Alhamdulillah, as you may be aware, our journey to serve the community started in 2017 and we have just come to the end of our second Academic year. In that process, we have catered for 1000+ people (children, teen & adults) and their spiritual needs.
Some of the ways we have been serving the community are:
* Teaching Aqida, Fiqh, Hadith, Tafsir, Tajwid & the Arabic Language to children and adults
* Creating bespoke learning materials
* Organising educational Islamic events
* Sport activities
* Working with local Masajid to cater to events
* Sunnah Hijama therapy
* Helping charities raise money
* Marriage counselling and couples therapy
* Islamic guidance and counselling
Here at As-Subah we want to reach out to even more people. We have also committed to a number of new projects as well as continuing those mentioned above, some of these new projects include:
* Online classes
* Fun Family events
* Professional Group counselling
* Publishing materials for Da’wah
* Humanitarian & Aid work
We request that you all continue getting involved & make Du'a for us.
Unfortunately, when providing services at such low prices and also organising free events, funding does end up becoming an issue and over the last twelve months, we have fallen into debt due to not having sufficient funding for many projects.
We would like to request during the holy and blessed month of Ramadan that you join us on this journey by donating whatever amount possible and we promise your donation will be used well to make these projects a reality.
May Allah accept your donations, our efforts and bless us all during this sacred month. Amin.
Share this story
Updates appear here
Syed Hoque started crowdfunding