Weʼve raised £10 to raise valuable funds for Bridport Youth Football Club
- Bridport, UK
- Funded on Friday, 17th August 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
We are delighted to be in a position to offer up for Raffle a recently signed Exeter City Football Club 2017-18 shirt.
THIS WAS DONATED TO BRIDPORT YOUTH FOOTBALL CLUB BY OUR FRIENDS AT EXETER CITY FC TO RAISE VALUABLE FUNDS FOR OUR CLUB FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY AND TEAMS
We have taken the opportunity of having the shirt professionally hand framed at a cost of £150 alone
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize please see the below terms and conditions
1) Make a donation of £5 or more including your name and telephone number
2) every £5 donated will gain you an entry to the draw
3) The draw will take place at our Tournament (after the Final presentations) on Sunday 5th August
4) The Winner will be notified by telephone and will need to collect the prize from the Organiser
5) The Winner will be required to have a photograph with the prize for use on Social Media Platforms
We are hopeful of having two further signed football themed prizes available as part of this draw.....to be able to offer a 2nd and 3rd Place prize (further details to follow)
Good Luck to all entering and thank you for your support
Updates appear here
Martin Phillips started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Apr 27, 2018
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding