Weʼve raised £0 to help fund an expedition to Himalayas
- Ladakh, India
- International volunteering
- Time left
- Closed on Tuesday, 3rd October 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
In July 2018 I will be going on a trip to Ladakh, India in the Himalayas and climbing Kangyatse (6280m). We will be:
• Organising treks and being responsible for small groups
• Working and teaching in local schools
• Helping farmers working in remote areas
• Assisting in Buddhist monasteries
• Interacting with locals, Sherpas and guides
I have been off sport for the last year with injury and I have set this as my challenge to be ready for it next summer.
I will have to raise £4000 and would really appreciate it if you could get behind me in any way possible.
I will also be organising fundraising events which I hope you will be able to attend.
Thank you very much for your support,
Updates appear here
Charlie Phillips started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding