Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

0

%

£790raised of £750 target by 44 supporters

Weʼre raising £750 to For Kate

What is crowdfunding?

Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

Story

Hi everyone. If you have seen my Facebook recently you will already be aware of the great attempts to raise money For Kate. Kate and her family have been given the horrible news that her cancer has come back with a vengeance and is now incurable. I have known Kate for a good few years and this news is just something that I cannot come to terms with. She has already inspired a lot of people with her courage and strength by beating cancer the first time round and is still putting up a fight. Her attitude towards this news is just astounding. Bad things supposedly happen to good people and this is the perfect example. Kate is amazing and has shown this by beating cancer once, being a mother to the gorgeous Lucia, being a wife to Chris and also managing to be an amazing businesswoman. She is what we all aspire to be. Since the news, I have thought of this wonderful woman every single day and I just had to do something soooo I am jumping out of a plane. I am petrified however if this raises money in order to help Kate in any way then I'm game. This story has affected a lot of people so I am hoping you will all help! Every little penny will go towards making this journey that bit easier for Kate and her family xxxx

Share this story

Updates

5

  • Claire Thompson3 days ago
    Claire Thompson

    Claire Thompson

    3 days ago

    Less than a week to go 🙈 88% of funds raised 👌🏻 Just need a tiny bit more to hit our target 🙏🏻

    Share this update to help us raise more

  • Claire Thompson6 days ago
    Claire Thompson

    Claire Thompson

    6 days ago

    74% to target guys, WOW!!! If I can get the other 26% I will be a very happy lady!! Only 9 days till my jump so please tell or share the story for me for the extra little bit 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    Share this update to help us raise more

  • Claire Thompson20 days ago
    Claire Thompson

    Claire Thompson

    20 days ago

    One of the many reasons for my jump. Kate’s fight to spend time with her beautiful daughter Lucia is so empowering and just astounding. Her strength is something to behold. Raising money for Kate is also for her family, Chris and Lucia 💞💞💞 xxx

    Update from the Page owner

    Share this update to help us raise more

1 month ago

Claire Thompson started crowdfunding

Leave a message of support

Page last updated on: 11/13/2018 5:52 PM

Supporters

44

  • Charlotte H

    Charlotte H

    Nov 13, 2018

    Good luck! Xx

    £10.00

  • Aamir Ali

    Aamir Ali

    Nov 13, 2018

    All the best :-)

    £10.00

  • Claire Thompson

    Claire Thompson

    Nov 13, 2018

    From Kath at M&S Bank :)

    £20.00

  • Andrew Rowlands

    Andrew Rowlands

    Nov 13, 2018

    £85.00

  • Jenny Ainsbury

    Jenny Ainsbury

    Nov 8, 2018

    With love xx

    £24.00

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous

    Nov 8, 2018

    £35.00

  • Gillian Smyth

    Gillian Smyth

    Nov 8, 2018

    Good Luck Claire from me, Mark & the boys xx

    £10.00

Claire Thompson

Become a supporter

Help Claire Thompson raise more

About the fundraiser
Claire Thompson

Claire Thompson

Report this Page
Donate