Weʼve raised £530 to help the Veitchi Charity Fund achieve its goal of raising over £25,000.00 for good causes in the Company's Centenary year.
- Time left
- Funded on Thursday, 5th October 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Myself and a group of my work colleagues will be taking part in the Pedal for Scotland event on 9th September, cycling 45 miles from Glasgow to Edinburgh.
Hopefully we raise enough money between us all so that each of the following charities receive a meaningfull amount.
The funds raised will be split between the following charities which have been chosen by several of my work colleagues as these were the charities that were important to them.
• Bauer Radio's Cash for Kids Charities (Scotland)
• Children's Hospice Association Scotland
• HOPE for Autism
• Alzheimer Scotland - Action On Dementia
• Marie Curie
• Bowel Cancer UK
• Abernethy Trust Limited
• Scottish Association For Mental Health
• Common Wheel
• Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society Lothians
• GIVE A DOG A BONE... and an animal a home
• Riding For The Disabled Carlisle group Group
• Riding For The Disabled Association Incorporating Carriage Driving
• The Lauren Currie Twilight Foundation
• Chris's House
Updates appear here
Colin Kennedy started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Oct 4, 2017
Good luck Colin, a great cause and I am sure you will smash it!
Sep 12, 2017
All the best for your cycle ride -- Mark C
Sep 11, 2017
Good luck CK, do well and enjoy!
Sep 11, 2017
Good luck and best wishes Colin.From all at voestalpine Metsec plc
Sep 10, 2017
Best of Luck! Duggie & Fiona
Sep 8, 2017
Good Luck Colin
Sep 7, 2017
Good luck Colin I am sure you will do well
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding