Weʼre raising £9,754 to Help Charity Organisation "WEC" to achieve goals for helping needy children, Elderly and Women to access Medical services and School fees
- Wakiso, Uganda
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
WEC MEDICAL SERVICES AND CARE is registered in Uganda as a charity organization in Republic of Uganda under registration number WCBO/17/053 with Directorate of Community Based Services under approved policy of NGOs & CBOs (None Government Organizations and Community Based Organizations) and to conform to the National Guidelines.
Our Vision is to have productive, innovative and orderly “Informed Health people” who are well equipped and empowered and can actively participate to their community’s development.
Our Mission we to nurture self reliance and empower the communities by providing them with the skills, enterprises and tools they need to develop themselves.
We’re kindly seeking for your support and Partnership to strengthen our programs. Any assistance in referring us to potential partners is highly welcome. Attached hereto is a brochure that we request you to share with your contacts and friends as part of spreading the word.
Once again, I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your continued commitment and hard work through Helping those in need and for being a benefactor to the needy, a companion to the lonely.
Beautiful people are those who mirror the creator, so let the same beauty be evident and seen in you as you reach out in compassion to a troubled world.
The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are but on how happy others can be because of you. This means, our happiness depends on our willingness to help someone solve his problem.
Somebody somewhere is in dire need of something you possess. It may be your love, smile – genuine one, your strength, your time. Let love lead.
Thank you for your support and Partnership to strengthen our programs. Thanks for your endless support and assistance in referring us to potential partners.
We went on to start a nonprofit organization in her community to help women, elderly, and children, called WEC Medical Services and Care. Our goals for this organization are to empower and provide medical services for women, elderly and children:
1) Facilitate Education: coordinating needy children and orphans with sponsors and organizations together with our Partner schools.
2) Provide basic medical health care: promote community and home based health care ensuring patient education, disease awareness, indigent medical care, sensitization, and domiciliary services.
3) In addition to the basic services of education and health, WEC offers rehabilitation and related welfare support for women, elderly and children, recovery from drug addiction and slavery, sexual abuse and pregnancies, HIV, nutrition programs, and development of individual talents for a healthy future and rewarding life.
WEC has many challenges. Recently a pregnant mother with twins was lost because no medical equipment was available to diagnose a multiple twin birth. There is an urgent need for a mobile ultra sound scan machine to prevent more pregnancy complications, especially for girls too young to be delivering children as the result of rape.
The stories of what happens to many children in Uganda, especially young girls, are horrifying. WEC has targeted the abused who have been forced to become sex slaves, drug addicted, infected with HIV, prostitutes and nude dancers. Women do not have birth control nor education or support services to raise healthy children. WEC is founded on and committed to providing medical care, counseling, school fees, bedding, food, water, and the basic necessities for life, taken for granted in developed countries.
Below is a list of ways to support nonprofit WEC project with a donation. Please feel free to share this nonprofit with others as well as organizations which also might donate. All donations are accounted for, monitored, and evaluated for transparency with quarterly audits and progress. Any amount will help WEC achieve its goals.
For many of you it might seem a little scary to send money to this endeavor in a foreign country. I felt that way when I started in 2005. This project is quite legitimate and Jovairo is an amazing success who has dedicated herself to her education in order to help her community. I am so very proud of her and the opportunity I was given to help her achieve her goals!
If you would like to contact WEC directly by email here are the addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
WAYS TO GIVE
1. Direct Wire transfer to our Community Based organization Bank account (as per the bank details bellow)
2. Through Global Giving crowd funding (copy and paste the link https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/wec-medical-services-and-care/ for donation. Global Giving donations are classified under IRS 501(c)(3) as a Tax Exemption
3. Partnership with any individual or organisation
4. Sponsoring a child/student,
5. Donation of Medical Equipment (s) or Drugs or Medical Sundries
6. Donation of School Supplies
7. Donation of Clothing, Shoes, Food,
8. Donation of Electronics (office equipment, students and demonstration/training like Projector), Toys, and any other item
Our Bank details are:
Bank: Centenary Rural Development Bank
Bank Address: Centenary Rural Development Bank; Mapera House, Plot 44-46 Kampala Rd; P. O. Box 1892, Kampala; Tel. +256317202315;
Account Number: 3100053461
Account Name: WEC MEDICAL SERVICES AND CARE
Swift Code: CERBUGKA
For more details how to help, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this story
Updates appear here
ENOTH BYAMUKAMA started crowdfunding