Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

ExcludedUK Lives and Livelihoods

ExcludedUK Lives and Livelihoods is crowdfunding

0%
£6,429
raised of £100,000 target by 81 supporters

Weʼre raising £100,000 to ExcludedUK Lives & Livelihoods

Don't have time to donate right now?

Story

3.8 million UK taxpayers, around 10% of the working population, were not granted the same government Covid-19 financial support as the other 90% with a large number receiving £0!

Those impacted are called ‘the excluded’ and ExcludedUK, a volunteer-led organisation, have supported these families and businesses since May 2020, when it became apparent the government had not included them in their plans to support the UK economy.

These gaps in support resulted in debts via bounce back loans, maxing out credit cards, borrowing from family and friends, overdrafts and in some cases selling cars, houses, family heirlooms, jewellery etc... all sold just to survive!

Now the cost-of-living crisis is a double whammy as all these loans, overdrafts and debts are being called in at a time where even those who were not excluded are severely struggling to make ends meet. On top of that, they are expected to pay increased taxes to cover the cost of the financial support through the pandemic that they did not get...

The worst affected families feel helpless and hopeless about the future, and this is why we have set up ‘ExcludedUK – Lives & Livelihoods’ to raise money, not only to cover the day-to-day running costs of ExcludedUK, but also to provide mental health, mentoring or financial support to those who desperately need it.

Every penny does count, so please give what you can as these lives and livelihoods will be so very grateful for your thoughts and support.

Thank you

Share this story

Updates

1

  • ExcludedUK Lives and Livelihoods4 months ago
    ExcludedUK Lives and Livelihoods

    ExcludedUK Lives and Livelihoods

    4 months ago

    Thank you for your support to date, very much appreciated. We continue to provide mental health support with a qualified counsellor for all ExcludedUK members who need the help. Sadly 37+ saw no other option but to take their own lives, and we are keeping in contact with so many more who are still feeling extremely low. Also, we still have so many struggling to pay back the bounce back loans and debt they were saddled with and too many businesses closing each week. We know times are tough, but any donations gratefully received. Thank you x

    Share this update to help us raise more

2 years ago

ExcludedUK Lives and Livelihoods started crowdfunding

Leave a message of support

Page last updated on: 7/19/2024 13.40

Supporters

81

  • Barry Howard

    Barry Howard

    Jul 19, 2024

    Good luck getting the story out & with your due compensation.

    £30.00

  • Jenny Miles-Byrd

    Jenny Miles-Byrd

    Jul 18, 2024

    Sending some support.

    £750.00

  • Jo Stone

    Jo Stone

    Jul 12, 2024

    Thanks to all volunteers working tirelessly on our behalf. You’ve supported much more than you’ll ever realise 🙏

    £30.00

  • Sara

    Sara

    Jul 12, 2024

    £20.00

  • Jo Burrows

    Jo Burrows

    Jul 11, 2024

    Thank you ExcludedUK for your tireless support to small businesses like my own which was hung out to dry. I managed to survive but the injustice of being excluded is still hard to bear.

    £20.00

  • A Shone

    A Shone

    Jul 9, 2024

    Hearing your PM justify not giving ANY help to those of us that didn't fit the obtuse criteria by claiming we are ALL tax dodgers was about the lowest you can get. Good riddance.

    £30.00

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous

    Jul 8, 2024

    £20.00

ExcludedUK Lives and Livelihoods

Become a supporter

Help ExcludedUK Lives and Livelihoods raise more

What is crowdfunding?

Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.

The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

About the fundraiser
ExcludedUK Lives and Livelihoods

ExcludedUK Lives and Livelihoods

Report this Page