Weʼve raised £180 to Four Pillars. Which will be used to put back in to the LGBT+ Community, raise awareness of mental, emotional, physical and sexual health.
- Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Time left
- Funded on Saturday, 30th September 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
The money raised here will go towards Four Pillars which is a small charity that supports the local LGBT+ community in Grampian. The work aims are;
a) Sexual Health promotion and education in order to:
• Reduce STI & HIV prevalence within the Grampian area.
• Improve the knowledge of STI & HIV transmission, prevention and treatment.
• Provide condoms and lubrication to better equip the individual against STIs & HIV transmission
b) Mental Health support and education in order to:
• Improve the Mental Health of individuals
• Reduce suicides rates in the Grampian area
• Reduce dependence on potentially harmful substances and lifestyles
c) Emotional Health support and education in order to:
• Improve the overall Emotional Health of individuals
• Provide individual support to maintain stability within work and personal issues
d) Physical Health promotion and education in order to:
• Protect individuals from body dysmorphic conditions
• Support individuals with smoking cessations
• Support individuals alcohol and drug misuse issues
• Promote an overall healthier lifestyle
Updates appear here
#TeamFP started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Sep 24, 2017
Sep 22, 2017
Wishing you all the best
Sep 21, 2017
Good luck!!! All our love & support xxx always xxx
Sep 21, 2017
Sep 20, 2017
Good luck, Craig! I know you and the guys can do it! Xx 😀👍🏆☀️
Sep 20, 2017
Good luck it's for a good cause. Wishing you all the very best.
Sep 19, 2017
Well done Craig 🦄
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Four Pillars was created by 3 local LGBT individuals because they saw a huge gap in services across Grampian. FP is not currently funded by any 'body' which means every penny raised really does make a huge difference to the work that can be done.
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.