Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

We did it!

Fraser Arnott raised £1,150.06 from 15 supporters

or

Start your own crowdfunding page

Closed 29/08/2018

0

%

£1,150raised of £2,000 target by 15 supporters

    Weʼve raised £1,150 to Allow me to partake in a trip to Fiji to help develop education, sport and youth projects within a Fijian community.

    Funded on Wednesday, 29th August 2018

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    It has been a goal for me to join the Royal Air Force for a considerable time now, but before doing so i hope to be able to experience other cultures whilst also contributing to a community who are less fortunate than myself. This is why I hope to spend 2 months in Fiji in September 2018 volunteering through the charity, Think Pacific. The volunteering entails; Working within a remote primary school, providing one-to-one tuition to kids and coaching sports, most notably Rugby, whilst living with a family in the local village. 35% of the money raised will cover my transport, project food, accommodation and weekend activities. The remaining 65% is a direct contribution to the Charity and Schools. I will be carrying out fund raising activities over the next 11 months, however, any contributions you may wish to make will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

    Updates

    1

    • Fraser Arnott1 year ago
      Fraser Arnott

      Fraser Arnott

      1 year ago

      My original crowd funding page expired but all donations to that page have still gone towards my volunteering trip. Thank you for everyone's kind donations :)

      Share this update to help us raise more

    1 year ago

    Fraser Arnott started crowdfunding

    Leave a message of support

    Page last updated on: 8/11/2018 10:58 AM

    Supporters

    15

    • Dawn Simmons

      Dawn Simmons

      Aug 11, 2018

      Have a great time Fras x

      £20.00

    • Anonymous

      Anonymous

      Jul 22, 2018

      Mini olympics and Busking money

      £105.00

    • Anonymous

      Anonymous

      Jul 19, 2018

      Fras, this is for the exercise bike and the books and ski gear.

      £140.00

    • Charlotte Sowden

      Charlotte Sowden

      Jun 2, 2018

      More raffle money

      £20.00

    • Charlotte Sowden

      Charlotte Sowden

      May 30, 2018

      Cake Sale 🍰🍰

      £110.06

    • Charlotte Sowden

      Charlotte Sowden

      May 30, 2018

      The lucky prize winners for the raffle were kind enough to donate their winnings back to the fundraiser! Thanks so much to Callum Dalrymple and Grandpa. :)

      £75.00

    • Fundraising Team

      Fundraising Team

      May 13, 2018

      RAFFLE MONEY!

      £255.00

    Great people make things happen

    Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

    Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

    About Crowdfunding
    About the fundraiser
    Fraser Arnott

    Fraser Arnott

    Report this Page