Weʼre raising £30,000 to help & support the homelessness crisis in Ireland, children & families, mental awareness and help to support our staff to travel to Kenya
- 20 days to go
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
In 2018 Frylite Ltd are celebrating 30 Years in business & we want to raise £30,000 to help families and the local community throughout 2018 & 2019.
We are planning a variety of events throughout Ireland to raise awareness on homelessness, mental health, Children with Cancer & many more areas that affect local families. In 2019 we also plan to send some of our staff to Kenya to help out in the local schools & projects.
It is going to be a fun packed year of fundraising and we really need as much help as possible to raise £30,000.
All money raised will go towards the following:
- Helping people on the brink of homelessness and make a real and lasting difference to those individuals, families and children currently living in emergency accommodation.
- Providing care and support for children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
- Counselling and Respite Services for families
-Raising awareness of Mental Health in Ireland.
- Frylite Mount Errigal Walk - July 2018
- Frylite Gala Ball - November 2018
-CEO Eamon McCay & Senior Managers will sleep out for one night to raise awareness on homelessness in October 2018
-Frylite helping in Kenya - February 2019
- On Your Bike Event - staff will complete an indoor cycle event covering the miles to each one of the Frylite depots. March 2019
Plus many more!
Share this story
Updates appear here
Frylite Ltd started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
About the fundraiser
Frylite is Ireland's leading supplier of fresh cooking oil and collector of waste oil. With a reputation that has been built on exceptional quality products and service, we have an unbeatable wealth of knowledge and expertise of the food service sector throughout Ireland.
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.