Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
I am setting up this page hoping to financially help both my parents and my friend’s parents out
My mum has her illnesses, and my friend’s father is also suffering with terminal leukaemia
The funds would help to cover the following costs
• 2 x cars for hospital appointments for my mum and dad and my friend’s father
• Driving licence, driving lessons and test for myself and my mum and or dad
• 1 x car for my parents
• My friend’s parents’ house updated decor
• My parents’ house being updated décor
• My friend’s SIA renewal
• An SIA course for myself
• Temporary Accommodation as at the moment I am sofa surfing
• Help towards a year’s salary for my friend and myself as we would are carers for our parents
The total amount I would like to achieve all of this is up to £140,000
Updates appear here
Gareth Saha started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding