Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

Ann King

Ann King is crowdfunding

0%
£45raised of £2,000 target by 3 supporters

Weʼre raising £2,000 to Help us raise funds to upgrade our stage extension

What is crowdfunding?

Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.

The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

Story

We are ambitiously trying to upgrade our stage extension, our own built boxes are starting to have seen better days.

We have secured a grant from South Northamptonshire Council to cover 25% of the cost. However, the other 75% is to be covered by us and will require a lot more fundraising. The new portable stage will benefit not only us, but all hall users who may wish to use it for future events. Please dig deep and help us with any donations. Your support, as always, is greatly appreciated

Share this story

Updates

0

Ann King

Updates appear here

    4 months ago

    Ann King started crowdfunding

    Leave a message of support

    Page last updated on: 7/4/2019 09.53

    Supporters

    3

    • Anonymous

      Anonymous

      Jul 4, 2019

      £20.00

    • Richard Graham

      Richard Graham

      Jul 1, 2019

    • Anonymous

      Anonymous

      Jul 1, 2019

      Thought id start it off :)

    Ann King

    Become a supporter

    Help Ann King raise more

    About the fundraiser
    Ann King

    Ann King

    Report this Page
    Donate