Weʼve raised £150 to raise money for 2 charities: 1. Trocaire - who deliver humanitarian assistance overseas 2. Fisherwick Church - for renovation funds
- Ireland, United Kingdom
- International volunteering
- Time left
- Funded on Wednesday, 20th September 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Starting on Sunday 10th September to Thursday 21st September, I will cycle approx. 50 miles per day, around half the periphery of Ireland, from Drogheda to Adare (Co. Limerick), in aid of 2 charities:
1. For Fisherwick Presbyterian Church to raise money for needed renovations
2. For Trocaire (www.trocaire.org), the overseas development charity which provides humanitarian assistance to 20+ countries
Updates appear here
Robin Collins started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Aug 28, 2017
Go, go, go Robin and good luck!!!!x
Aug 21, 2017
Good luck. Hope you get your target
Aug 21, 2017
Well done, Dad! Hope your fund raising campaign goes well!
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
Ireland, United Kingdom
I am a retired vet who greatly enjoys cycling and other outdoor pursuits. I have cycled long distance routes such as Belfast - London and London - Paris in the past, and now at 76 years of age, I am cycling around Ireland for 2 charities. I thank you for all donations!
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.