Weʼve raised £885 to help my sister Caz, her fiancé Andy and their dog Reggie whos house was tragically devastated by severe fire
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Funded on Saturday, 3rd June 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
In the early hours of Monday 01 May 17 a severe house fire destroyed my sister Caz's, Andy's and Reggie's beautiful home. The fire was caused by an electrical fault under the stairs. Over the last few years they've worked extremely hard on it and it was devastating for them to see it destroyed. They were lucky to escape with their lives and have had a traumatic experience. Devastatingly they weren't covered by insurance and we're trying to raise a little money to help get them back on their feet. All donations gladly received.
Updates appear here
Caroline Caffrey started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jun 1, 2017
Horrified to hear this 😪 Its Not much but hope it helps towards something 😘❤️
May 15, 2017
Sorry to hear what happened ! I hope you raise enough funds and get your home back ! 😔 💜
May 12, 2017
So sorry to hear this. So pleased you are all safe. Sending lots of love The Ellson's x
May 10, 2017
Horrible News Caroline, glad to hear that none of you were hurt. Hope that you can get back to some normality soon xx
May 8, 2017
Taleen Graham hope you manage to get back on your feet guys xx
May 8, 2017
Maureen (Lea-ann's nan) sending my love to you both xx
May 7, 2017
Just terrible news Caz, I know how much you cherish your beautiful home. Stay strong and let everyone take care and support you like you always have to so many others xxx
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
Birmingham, United Kingdom
My sisters Caz her fiancé Andy and dog Reggie home was destroyed by a severe fire in the early hours of 01 May. They were lucky 2 get out alive. Their beautiful home that they worked so hard on was destroyed by the fire. With your help we're helping them get back on their feet