Weʼve raised £0 to Support Mental Health UK
- London, United Kingdom
- Health and medical
- Time left
- Closed on Tuesday, 16th January 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Colleague Recognition Day
Has someone in your team helped you out recently? Or perhaps your entire team have been working hard to deliver a project?
On XX/XX/17, LBG London offices will be hosting a Colleague Recognition Day. You will be able to send an edible treat to a colleague, either to congratulate and say thank you for their contributions or just to put a smile on someone’s face.
Cakes, cookies, sweets and treats will be handed out to all recommended colleagues - you can choose to include a message or give anonymously.
The recommended donation is £2 and all donations will go to Mental Health UK with matched giving.
What you need to do:
• Fill out an order form located at the entrance to your floor in exchange for your donation.
• On XX/XX/XX all recommended colleagues will receive an email notifying them.
• The lucky recipients can collect their cookies all day on XX/XX/XX from a desk on their floor.
For all you tech lovers:
• Reply back to the $Graduate Charity Fundraising mailbox with the name and location of the colleague you wish to recommend for a treat, with an optional message if you wish.
• Then head over to our Just Giving page to make your donation.
• We will sort out the rest!
Graduate Charity Fundraising Team
Updates appear here
Graduate Charity Fundraising started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding