Weʼve raised £0 to help fund my World Challenge Expedition to Thailand during July and August 2017.
- Time left
- Closed on Monday, 20th February 2017
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised
Thank you so much for visiting my fundraising page. I am extremely grateful for your kind donations to support me in my World Challenge Expedition.
In July 2017, I will be taking part in a World Challenge Expedition to Thailand. This expedition gives me change to explore other parts of the world, expanding my knowledge regarding other cultures away from the Western world.
The expedition contains four major stages: Acclimatisation phase, trekking phase, a project stage and a rest and relaxation stage. Details for this can be seen below:
- Acclimatisation Phase: This will help me prepare physically and mentally for the expedition. It will allow me to acclimatise to the food, the culture and the language. During this phase I will also be spending time making arrangements for the remainder of the expedition. I will be staying in Bangkok for this short but useful phase.
- Trekking Phase: I will be trekking, as well as camping, in Thailand’s National Park for around 4 days.
- Project Phase: During this phase I will be helping out at a local school in Thailand with whatever they need, this could be conservation, construction or even cultural work.
- Rest & Relaxation Phase: In this final phase that lasts a maximum of two nights, I will be exploring the rest Thailand has to offer, such as the local islands and coastal areas.
I am extremely grateful for any donations to support me in my World Challenge Expedition.
Luke Seymour started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
About the fundraiser
Hello Everyone! Thank you so much for visiting my fundraising page, it means a lot. I am extremely grateful for any donations to support me in my World Challenge Expedition.
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding