Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

0

%

£117raised of £3,500 target by 4 supporters

Weʼre raising £3,500 to fund part of a Postgraduate acting qualification that I have been accepted to study part time for the next two years.

What is crowdfunding?

Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

Story

Hi everyone,

I recently auditioned for a place on the postgraduate acting and vocal training course at the Independent Centre for Actor Training (ICAT) in London. Unfortunately, as the course is part time, the professional career development loan will only cover 80% of the course fees, meaning that I will need to fund the remaining 20% and the deposit, making a total of £3500 to be fundraised.
For years I have performed in a variety of amateur dramatic productions and would now love the opportunity to turn my passion into a career!
Feel free to view my YouTube video for more details and if you can help and donate even the smallest amount, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys,

Naomi

Share this story

Updates

0

Naomi Dunn

Updates appear here

    1 month ago

    Naomi Dunn started crowdfunding

    Leave a message of support

    Page last updated on: 7/26/2018 1:40 PM

    Supporters

    4

    • Anonymous

      Anonymous

      Jul 26, 2018

      I thought these fundraising things were for charitable causes. Just get a job and save for next year. It's pretty rude to beg people for money.

    • Charlotte Griffiths

      Charlotte Griffiths

      Jul 24, 2018

      Go follow your dreams girl! Cha Cha x

    • Anonymous

      Anonymous

      Jul 24, 2018

      Make your dreams come true! x

    • Louise

      Louise

      Jul 24, 2018

      Believe in yourself!

      £5.00

    Naomi Dunn

    Become a supporter

    Help Naomi Dunn raise more

    About the fundraiser
    Naomi Dunn

    Naomi Dunn

    Report this Page

    * JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.

    Donate