Weʼre raising £100 to Bradford Metropolitan Food Bank - to support vulnerable people and families in the Bradford region to put food on their tables.
- Bradford, UK
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Throughout August 2018 I will be auctioning off a framed print of one of my images of summer in Yorkshire in order to raise funds for the Bradford Metropolitan Food Bank. All funds raised will go to the food bank. I will be posting a new image each Wednesday in August and the print will go to the person who has pledged the most money. Each print will be 16x12 and will be framed (please see below).
During the summer holidays, many families struggle to put food on the tables due to a number of factors including low wages, benefit sanctions, no free school meals, etc. The Bradford Metropolitan Food Bank works hard throughout the year to give food parcels to families in need and it needs extra help over the summer period.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- The aove image of Whitby is the image that will be donated this week.
- This bid will close at 2359 (British Summer Time) on Tuesday 8th August 2018.
- The print will go to the person who has pledged the most money, but the total raised must not be lower than £35 by the end of the bid (please see point 1).
- The print can be picked up locally for free or postage can be arranged for an additional cost.
- All money raised will be given to the Bradford Metropolitan Food Bank.
Share this story
Updates appear here
Neil Terry started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Aug 7, 2018
I'm so angry that we have to have food banks in this country, and so angry that the need for them increases everyday. But as we do have them, and as we do need them, thanks Neil for fundraising.
Become a supporter
Help Neil Terry raise more