Weʼre raising £2,800 to Support Scottish independence by creating a 24-hour online radio station, manned at peak times, providing news, information & music.
Don't have time to donate right now?
Radio Jammor is looking to raise start-up funding to cover the costs of a brand new, online radio station that supports Scottish independence.
This new station will be able to operate in a way that provides a better service for the movement than any existing radio outlet. To do this, it will:
• Have live presenters during the day and at peak times
• Be able to report quickly on breaking news and information pertinent to Scottish independence, including ‘Yes’ Group events.
• Aim primarily at listeners in the 16-45 age range, whilst still catering for older listeners
• Once started, operate commercially to easily raise its ongoing annual costs (e.g. licence fees).
The station will also:
• Operate 24 hours a day
• Have peak time slots dedicated to Scottish ‘pop and rock’
• Dedicate time slots for other musical genres, such as soul, blues, R&B, hip-hop, as well as rock, more traditional Scottish folk music and auld family favourites.
This crowd-funder was set at initially at £3,000 but due to being able to source some items, it has dropped to £2800. This is the amount needed for the station to start and operate for a year. The station will then have that year to establish itself and be able to fund itself on an ongoing basis.
Times are hard and I don't lightly ask others for donations. But this should be a one-off as the station should be able to fund itself, when it gets going. And things can really start to happen when about 1/3 of the target is met.
Small donations matter. Everything counts. Please give what you can - and if you can't, please at least consider sharing the page.
Share this story
- 2 months ago
Radio Jammor2 months ago
Pleased to be able to reduce the funding target due to some items needed being sourced separately. The majority of the target is however needed in cash. This crowd-funder remains ongoing.
Share this update to help us raise more
Radio Jammor started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jul 6, 2022
All the best
Become a supporter
Help Radio Jammor raise more
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.