Weʼve raised £765 to support Rainbow International. Your £15 donation is your ticket to the #RespectTheLove event that also includes food and a raffle ticket.
- St Anne’s Gardens, Wardour Street, Soho, London, W1D 6LB
- Time left
- Funded on Saturday, 9th September 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
ACCENTURE DIGITAL is hosting a Summer Picnic Garden Party in the heart of Soho London in aid of RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL FUND (Registered Charity 1159834)
The ticket entrance price of £15 includes a free burger generously supplied by Sainsbury’s. *PLEASE keep your donation amount visible and include your full name and e-mail!!*
WHEN: Saturday 2nd September 2017
TIME: 11am to 6pm
WHERE: St Anne’s Gardens, Wardour Street, London, W1D 6LB
The famous Berkhamsted Brews Haresfoot Craft beer will be on sale. There will be DJ music, dancing, singing, drag queen entertainment, raffle prizes, a surprise auction, and lots and lots of fun.
ABOUT THE CAUSE
While some countries have seen progress in LGBT rights, globally the story is very different.
There are 75 countries across the world where being lesbian, gay, bisexual, or trans is criminalized. Forty out of the fifty-three Commonwealth countries retain old colonial anti-LGBT+ discriminatory laws.
Rainbow International exists to empower LGBT rights activists working in countries where lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people are criminalized and face persecution and human rights abuses.
A world where every lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex person in every country enjoys all of the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights standards.
· Promote the human rights of LGBT people, worldwide
· Empower grassroots LGBT rights activists across the world working in countries where LGBT people are criminalised and face persecution
· Support local activists with grants and project funding to further equality and opportunities for LGBT people in the most disadvantaged communities and hostile regions for LGBT people across the world
· Raise public awareness of human rights violations of LGBT people across the world
· Rainbow International makes grants to grassroots LGBT rights activists and organizations. Funding is directed to small grassroots groups that often struggle to find funding and are best placed to make a real difference with limited resources.
If you can't make it to the picnic party but still want to make a donation, please help us bring this to life and make a real difference.
Thank you for your support.
See you there!
Updates appear here
Surabhi Bahl started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Sep 2, 2017
Great cause, well done guys
Sep 2, 2017
Sep 2, 2017
Sep 1, 2017
Sep 1, 2017
Aug 31, 2017
Aug 30, 2017
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
St Anne’s Gardens, Wardour Street, Soho, London, W1D 6LB
ACCENTURE DIGITAL is hosting a Summer Picnic Garden Party in the heart of London Soho in aid of RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL FUND (Registered Charity 1159834) WHEN: Saturday 2nd September 2017 TIME: 11am to 6pm WHERE: St Anne’s Gardens, Wardour Street, London, W1D 6LB
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.