Weʼve raised £0 to To help Rehabilitation of ex servicemen by competing in a 12 hour endurance race for charity
- Closed on Tuesday, 19th September 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
To raise money through a 12 hour endurance race on the picturesque track on Anglesea over the 11th of November for Mission Motorsport.
Mission Motorsport’s aim:
“The Aim of Mission Motorsport is to aid in the recovery and rehabilitation of those affected by military operations, by providing opportunities through Motorsport.”
“Through participation in competition, our strong team ethos helps to inspire and rebuild confidence; while the development of skills including mechanical competencies, logistics, and management all build capacity for a brighter future.”
Mission Motorsport’s objectives:
Through team participation in Motorsport, engage those in need who are affected by military operations by:
• Inspiring and rebuilding confidence
• Helping in the development of new and existing skills to aid them in their future, including providing them with qualifications through our training wing
• Developing resilience and their ability to cope with a disability in different and testing environments; instilling a greater degree of independence
• For those leaving the service, demonstrate to a wide audience the qualities of ex-service personnel that make them more employable
• Providing training and direct vocational support and assistance
Updates appear here
Richard Smith started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding