Weʼre raising £250 to raising money for RICS Pledge 150 in aid of Land Aid through an AWESOME raffle with fantastic prizes up for grabs
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
In aid of their 150th year, RICS is aiming to raise £2.25 million by December 2018 to combat youth homelessness through LandAid. Known as 'Pledge 150', this will deliver 150 bed spaces across the UK. 1 in 200 people in the UK sleep rough or do not have a secure home, and these people are particularly at risk of falling victim to predators.
This raffle aims to raise money for Pledge 150. It will be drawn on 23rd of September 2018 and tickets are £6 each or two tickets for £10.50.
The prizes include:
• Cote meal vouchers
• 1 adult and 1 child ticket to the Cotswold Wildlife Park
• A family day pass to Sanford Park Lido, Cheltenham (2019 season)
• A family ticket for the Great Western Steam Railway
• Paintballing pass
• A tour of the Three Choirs vineyard
• A bottle of wine
• A copy of Al-Khalili and McFadden's 'Life on the Edge: The Coming of Age of Quantum Biology'
• A term (6-weeks) of yoga with CheltenhOm Yoga
And the TOP prize is:
A week in a newly refurbished 3-bed lodge at Loch Rannoch Highland Club in December 2018, with afternoon tea at Hettie’s Tearoom in Pitlochry.
Share this story
Updates appear here
Samantha Organ started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Aug 13, 2018
Aug 12, 2018
Aug 11, 2018
Fab, well done you! 4 please :0)
Jul 28, 2018
Lovely thing to do - lets raise lots of money!!
Become a supporter
Help Samantha Organ raise more