Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

We did it!

Neil Johnston raised £475 from 24 supporters.

or

Start your own crowdfunding page

Closed 25/09/2017

0

%

£475raised of £500 target by 24 supporters

    Weʼve raised £475 to Buy a defibrillator for a children's football club

    Spencers Wood, United Kingdom
    Funded on Monday, 25th September 2017

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    Having a defibrillator on site would make a massive difference in the case of a cardiac arrest. If a shock can be applied in 1 minute there is a 90% chance of survival, if it takes 9 minutes there is a 10% chance of survival.

    With 14 teams training and playing every week and a school on site this gives extra safety to hunderds of children aged form 6 to 18.

    Updates

    1

    • Neil Johnston1 year ago
      Neil Johnston

      Neil Johnston

      1 year ago

      Done my longest training run yesterday, managed 19 miles was going well to mile 17 with the last 2 being a struggle!! Definitely wouldn't have fancied doing another 7, but am sure it will be okay on the day. Thank you for everyone's support

      Share this update to help us raise more

    1 year ago

    Neil Johnston started crowdfunding

    Leave a message of support

    Page last updated on: 9/18/2017 1:50 PM

    Supporters

    24

    • sean hunter

      sean hunter

      Sep 18, 2017

      Great cause - Well done

      £20.00

    • Joe Bagnall

      Joe Bagnall

      Sep 18, 2017

      Great to see you supporting the Union.

      £25.00

    • Cattie Anderson

      Cattie Anderson

      Sep 10, 2017

      Well done Neil. I'm in awe!

      £10.00

    • Anna Childs

      Anna Childs

      Sep 10, 2017

      Well done, hope the aches and pains don't last too long!Anna and Mike

      £10.00

    • Sam, Andy, Charlie & Barney xxx

      Sam, Andy, Charlie & Barney xxx

      Sep 10, 2017

      Well done Neil - this is such an important thing to have close by. Great Work! x

      £20.00

    • Leigh Morgan

      Leigh Morgan

      Sep 10, 2017

      Well Done Coach Neil from Cooper. 👍🏻

      £10.00

    • Mike, Steph & Chloe

      Mike, Steph & Chloe

      Sep 10, 2017

      We knew you'd be good for it!!

      £40.00

    Great people make things happen

    Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

    Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

    About Crowdfunding
    About the fundraiser
    Neil Johnston

    Neil Johnston

    Spencers Wood, United Kingdom

    Football coach

    Report this Page

    * JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.