How our fees work - and what we do for it
Charities pay a 5% fee on donations and in return we help them raise more money, more efficiently. By leaving the costly and time-consuming stuff to us, they can spend more time, energy and money on doing good.
Here's what we're busy doing for our 5% fee
- Running, monitoring 24/7 and constantly improving JustGiving's technology so it can handle high levels of traffic while meeting the latest security and banking standards.
- Constantly creating new fundraising tools and services for charities, at no extra cost.
- Providing dedicated customer service for charities and their supporters, giving prompt and expert advice.
- Giving charities full access to their data, helping them track and analyse their fundraising success.
- Providing free support to charities (especially the small ones) on how to raise even more online.
- Giving you a clean, junk-free experience. We'll never spam you, sell you anything or pass your personal details on to a third party. Ever.
Here’s how we charge our 5% fee
- You donate $20.00.
- We take our 5% fee from the donation, with credit/debit card charges.
- We send all the rest to your charity.
|Our 5% fee||$1.00|
|Card-processing fee @ 2.95%||$0.59|
|Total cost to charity||$1.59|