Please give the gift of friendship today by supporting MHA’s 70th Anniversary Friendship Appeal.
Gifts of time and money have always been vital to our work with older people and they will continue to be in the future.
How your gift can make a difference:
• £6 could help us provide a week’s Telebuddies service providing a regular phone call to check on five isolated older people living alone.
• £10 could provide an hour’s chaplaincy support in one of our care homes.
• £15 could buy wool for “knit and natter” sessions, helping friendships to be established and grow.
• £30 could provide an individual music therapy session, giving someone with dementia the opportunity to express their feelings.
• £50 could buy new worship materials in large print, or craft activity equipment to keep people active and involved.
• £250 could pay to train a volunteer befriender and for them to visit an isolated older person for a year, bringing conversation and renewed contact with the community around them.
Thank you for supporting MHA’s 70th Anniversary Friendship Appeal.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.