This year Fosse Business Breakfast Club is raising money to support Cauda Equina Syndrome Charity UK.
To raise money for this, on Saturday 27th September 2014, we will be doing a 10 mile charity walk in the countryside. If you want to walk with us, please email email@example.com.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Please give generously. Every penny counts. Thank you for your support.
Please click on the video clip within our Gallery of photographsbelow to see some of the charity members and hear what they do.
Cauda Equina Syndrome UK Charity is seeking funding which will enable them to provide practical and emotional support for those affected by Cauda Equina Syndrome (CES) and to raise awareness of this condition.
CES UK Vision – Everyone diagnosed with Cauda Equina Syndrome has access to quality information, informed advice and guidance and the appropriate level of support.
The Cauda Equina Syndrome UK Charity provides support, education and practical advice to individuals affected by CES and their families, and heath care professionals (HCPs) in the UK.
• Improve standards of care leading up to, and following, diagnosis of CES
• Give HCPs a patient perspective so they can gain a better understanding
• Raise awareness of CES Red Flag Symptoms
• Support our members and provide reliable accurate information
The Charity to date
Founded in 2011 by CES patient Ann Glover, CES UK Charity is a newly registered (June 2012) charity set up to raise awareness of and take action to improve services and relieve suffering associated with this condition. The charity operates out of small offices in Syston, Leicestershire and currently employs two part-time paid staff alongside two part-time volunteers. Five volunteer ambassadors are active in their local areas to raise funds and awareness.
Key areas of focus –
• Raising awareness and sharing information with the public, our members and HCPs, specifically Red Flag Symptoms and their treatment.
• Instigating activities including practical support groups within the NHS, social groups and fundraising.
• Provide accessible online community for people with CES, their carers and families.