Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Since my own adorable staffie heartbreakingly passed away, I have been volunteering at weekends to help walk rescue dogs and fostering them over the Christmas/New year break - the best gift of hope. Unfortunately I am unable to adopt a dog at the moment due to working full time now and therefore I am completing as many challenges as possible to raise money for All Dogs Matter who do incredible work to help these dogs and give them the lovely life that they so deserve.
I have completed the following challenges so far and photos and footage can be seen on my twitter page
- Abseiled ArcelorMittal Orbital - UK's highest freefall - 8th April 2017
- A Skydive dressed as a dog - 9th April 2017
- The Yorkshire 3 Peaks challenge- 22nd April 2017
- The Great North Run - 10th September 2017
- Cycling Coast to Coast - 2018
- Cycling Lands End to John O'Groats - 2018
- and plenty more challenges lined up as will never give up hope or raising money to help these lovely dogs.
If you would like to help these dogs and give them the lovely life they so deserve please donate... thank you for support so far x