Welcome to #TeamInferno! We are part of the Running4Refuge success story - the team who have already raised £10,000 for Refuge. #TeamInferno are going to take the total even higher!
This challenge is all about firewalking!
Our brave team are going to take on a twenty foot path of red hot burning coal - in bare feet - to inspire you to give a modest donation to help save lives from Domestic Abuse.
Our incredible team consists of the amazing (twitter handle in brackets):
- Kim Robinson (@_kimrobinson_)
- Dragon Queen (@DragonKarenF)
- Gina Lawton (@GinaLash08)
- Eva Blaze Johnson (@EvaBlazeCheng)
- Ally Mountjoy (@nurseally1)
- Emma Mitchinsin (@NCDV)
- Kate Dalchow (@kdalchoww)
- Izzy (@purplebunywabit)
- Natascha Lampert (@TashLampert)
- Els Carpenter (@ElsCarpenter)
- Jon Grounds
- Victoria Roper
- Sally Herzog (@SH_NCDV)
- Shahid Anwar (@Sidders72)
- Chris Wayne (@ChrisWayne9)
- Kathryn Cariad (@Kathryncariad)
- Tim (@btc0076)
- Niamh Sweeney (@Niamhms23)
- Bex from the Clarendon Arms! (@clarendon_arms)
- Kevin Purcell (@SuptNorthWorcs)
These remarkable ladies and gentlemen will be joined on the big day by Katie Magnet (with Mr Magnet also participating) Jules Berry, Polly Johnson, Tracey Snelling, Tracy Sparrow and Julie-Anne D. (#TeamShark). Sarah Whitehead and Simon Wade (#TeamAirborne) will be joining in PLUS myself and the other members of the #RunningTeam - Jo Crisall, Lauren Carey, Jon Cranwell and Owen Hurley.
A number of officers from Cambridgeshire Police will be participating, including Sgts Kate Anderson and Jodi Bailey, plus PCs Lee Wright, Kyle Saunders, Rachel Clements and Paul Billington!
Please give as you can afford to - safe in the knowledge that your support will change and save lives.
(on behalf of Running4Refuge)