Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
#PinkPongCRUK has decided to keep this page active until our target is met and here is why....
The money raised through this page will be restricted to the Frances Crick Institute. "The work here will help understand why disease develops and find new ways to treat, diagnose and prevent illness. Working closely with industry partners and the NHS to improve global health and speed up the development of new treatments, the Frances Crick Institute will focus on the diseases that cause more than 36 million deaths each year:
- Neurodegenerative conditions such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
- Cardiovascular diseases, e.g. Heart disease and strokes.
- Infectious diseases including HIV, malaria and tuberculosis".
- Taking part in #WorldCancerDay
- Running the Paris Marathon
- Running the London Marathon
- Via mini fundraising events and sponsorship
- Bankfield TTC Summer Fair
- Torbay Half Marathon
- #PinkPongParlour - Ping Plymouth
- Pink Pong Pub Party - Sizzling Pubs
Each of us are affected by Cancer on a daily basis and by each of us doing our little bit to help raise funding for vital research, hopefully one day we will find a cure.
www.crick.ac.uk www.pinkpong.co.uk www.cancerresearchuk.org
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.