Thanks for visiting my JustGiving page. My name is Calum and I am 11 years old. I attend Carron Primary School in Falkirk. I am dyslexic and would like to raise funds during Dyslexia Awareness Week to split between Dyslexia Scotland and Carron Primary School Learning Support Department. I have organised a raffle which I will draw at the end of Dyslexia Awareness Week on the 12th of November.
Every £1 donated will equal 1 strip of raffle tickets into the draw (please leave contact details in the comments!). Tickets will also be available to buy at Carron Primary School, Summer Brown's Pop up Shop (5th November) and directly.
There are amazing prizes to be won which include:
- Two tickets for Olly Murrs concert next March at SSE Hydro
- Match Mascot for the Day at a Stenhousemuir F.C. home game of choice.
- Voucher for free classes from Broadway School of Performing Arts
- Tour of Fire Station and Trip in Fire Engine
- Christmas Hamper (Wine & Food)
- 1:1 coaching (1hr) with Scott Walker Soccer School
- 1:1 Dog Training Session with Lothlorien Dog Services
- Gift from Sisters Boutique
- Gift from Summer Browns
- Partylite Hamper - Linda Weir
- Print - Arran Stains Photography
- Bottle of Gin - 17º Magazine
- £50 Studio Sitting & print voucher, Borg-Grech Photography
- Coffee for two at Chequers, Falkirk
- Loreal Hamper - Leanne Ferguson Hairdressing
- 60 minute Swedish Massage - MyGoodness
- Bottle of Hendrick's Gin - Donated by the Wright Family
- Cut & Blow Dry - Mel Wilson
- Spray Tan Voucher - Rebecca Spicer
- Hot Yoga Voucher - Fitness on Fire
- Children's Christmas Chocolate Hamper
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.