That's right! The meat-every-day guy's going vegan for the month of November.
- Strictly vegan diet only (no meat or animal product foods)
- If I accidentally consume any prohibited food/drink, I forfeit £5 to the charity
- If the £100 donation goal is reached, I will extend the challenge for another month (so come and rob me of my Christmas turkey!)
- If it reaches £200, I will make and release a video blog of the challenge as it goes along.
- I will make sure to keep you all updated on Facebook and Instagram!
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.