Throughout 2017 I am celebrating my 10 years working for Weldmar Hospicecare. So to mark the occasion, I am taking on 10 personal challenges to raise as much money as I can for such a vital cause, close to so many peoples hearts.
My 10 challenges are:
- Dread and Jaws – Snorkelling with Sharks – February 2017
- 100m Abseil down Spinnaker Tower – March 2017
- Virgin Money London Marathon – April 2017
- Skydiving – May 2017
- One Mile Swim – June 2017
- Wingwalking – July 2017
- Three Peaks Challenge – August 2017
- Shop-to-shop Cycle Challenge – September 2017
- Borneo Jungle Challenge – October 2017
- Ten Hour Dance-a-thon – November 2017
You can find out more about my challenges at
www.weld-hospice.org.uk/colossal10. I'm looking for people to join me so have a read and get in touch!
Every penny that is raised through Matt's Colossal 10 will make such a difference to patients and their loved ones across Dorset. I see everyday what a difference this amazing care makes to so many people. Your money really will be spent in the best possible way. So thank you so much for your support and for helping to make a difference.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.