RAFFLE HAS NOW ENDED - SUNDAY 28TH OCT 6PM.
Any donations are accepted as charitable gifts only.
WIN TEA AT CLARIDGE'S WITH BIANCA JAGGER / DINNER AT E&O / STELLA MCCARTNEY / LUELLA / CARL BARAT / BELLA FREUD / BLEACH / ELLE / JOHN FRIEDA / ZOE IRWIN / DIPTYQUE / TRIYOGA / HARRY STYLES / WHISTLES / DEAN CHALKLEY / RAVINDER BHOGAL / SPACE NK / NATASHA WRAY / KATIE HILLIER / PRIZE LIST BELOW
As supported by British Vogue. Click here for the story.
Please enter our raffle here. Simply make a £10 donation and JustGiving will send the money onto Hand in Hand for Syria. We'll then enter your name into the raffle. Multiple tickets / multiple chances!
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CANNOT CLAIM GIFT AID ***
[UK tax rules: cannot claim Gift Aid on contributions for a raffle draw.]
When you donate, please TICK that you are a UK taxpayer & then UNTICK a box that states 'I'm not donating on behalf of a group, company or someone else and I'm not getting a ticket, product or service in return for my donation.'
So we can contact you, please tick a box to say you're happy to share your email with us. Any donations with gift aid can be accepted as kind donations only.
We are raising money for The Road to Syria Aid Convoy, leaving the UK for Syria with urgently-needed humanitarian and medical aid on 28th October 2012. The price of one ticket, £10, can buy a baby-sized breathing mask. Please buy many & help us to raise our target of £7,500!
Raffle closes 6pm, Sunday 28th October.
On the same date, we will draw the raffle, with fantastic prizes including:
* Afternoon Tea at Claridge's with Bianca Jagger, Founder and Chair of the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation.*
* Handbag donated by Stella McCartney.
* A personal donation from Luella Bartley of archive Luella handbag & signed copy of 'Luella's Guide to English Style.'
* Guitar signed by The Libertines Carl Barat.
* 'Je T'aime Jane' or 'Ginsberg is God' jumper donated by designer Bella Freud.
* Stage dress & personalised signed album by musician Rebecca Ferguson.
* Dinner for two at E&O restaurant, Notting Hill, London
* Cut & colour with top session stylist & colourist, Zoe Irwin, London
* ELLE magazine beauty bag [selection of beauty products donated by the beauty department]
* Cut, colour & style at BLEACH London
* One Direction's Harry Styles will be signing an album ...
* A very generous Psychologies magazine beauty bag
* An equally generous Stylist magazine beauty bag
* Dinner for two at chef Ravinder Bhogal's pop-up collaboration with Karam Sethi at Michelin-starred Trishna restaurant, London, 19th November.
* Private dinner party for 4-6 guests in [or within 20 miles of] London, catered for by top chef Sophie Michell courtesy of 'Arrange Me A' with bespoke menu & front-of-house member of staff to serve. [Worth £2,500. Food costs included. Alcohol excluded - but sommelier to suggest wines.]
* Cut & blow-dry with a Senior Stylist at a John Frieda Salon,
* TOY signed limited edition 'BBC Sessions' vinyl [only 300 prints] & TOY album.
* WHISTLES donation of purple 'Clara' lace dress, leather biker jacket & winter coat.
* Stella Magazine's Style Director Kate Finnigan donates the Christian Louboutin book [worth £85] gift-wrapped & in Louboutin canvas bag.
* Katie Hillier signature 'bunny' AW12 hair clip.
* Ten class pass for any triyoga studio [worth £120]
* Print donated by iconic photographer Dean Chalkley
* Personal shopping hour or wardrobe cleanse with top fashion stylist Natasha Wray.
* 1 hour appt with cranio sacral therapist Mika Simmons. [Worth £80]
* 1.5hr In-depth personal astrological chart reading with Natalie Anastasiou
* In-depth email tarot reading with Louise Androlia.
Signature flower crown by LouLou Loves You.
* Family portrait by Victoria Grech Photography. One hour's session plus two complimentary prints. [London.]
* 90-min personal aura and past life reading with Dominic Zenden [London]
* Signed copies of Gizzi Erskine's Kitchen Magic cookbook.
* Signed 'Dial M for Murdoch' by Tom Watson MP & Martin Hickman
* Cowshed oil & tonic set
* Diptyque set of three mini candles
* GHD Hairdryer & styler [worth £250]
* Space NK full size charcoal rose candle
* 3x 'this works' skincare travel sets
* Dr Hauschka Wholly Roses gift set
* Lisa Hoffman spa beauty products set
* Decleor rejuvenating serum gift set
* 4 x Dr Jart BB Beauty Balm
* Clark's Botanicals moisture mask & anti-puff eye cream set
* Neal's Yard day cream, night cream & white tea facial mist set
* BaByliss Elegance 2100 hair dryer
* BaByliss Petite Elegance 200 ceramic plates.
* Bianca Jagger is Founder and Chair of the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation, Council of Europe Goodwill Ambassador, IUCN Plant a Pledge Ambassador, and Member of the Executive Director's Leadership Council of Amnesty International, USA. For over thirty years Bianca Jagger has campaigned for human rights, civil liberties, peace, social justice and environmental protection throughout the world.
One ticket will cost £10 & cover the cost of a stretcher or two winter blankets.Two tickets (£20) will buy basic birthing packs and high quality sleeping bags. Three tickets (£30) will buy baby packs. Four tickets (£40) will buy formula, nappies & other supplies needed to keep an injured baby fed and clean for six weeks.
EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE VITAL TOO, for us to make contact if you win. This option comes up at the very end of of the donation process, after you have left a message. If you forget, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page, and thank you to all of the beautifully-generous prize donators. We really appreciate everything you have done to help this charity reach Syria with potentially life-saving aid.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Please note that unfortunately we can only post raffle prizes within the U.K.
Ellen and Samantha. x