We’re proud to work with End Youth Homelessness (EYH), a national movement of local homeless charities which work to tackle youth (16-25) homelessness all over the UK.
Through our partnership we are funding the Rent Deposit Scheme, which supports homeless young people out of supported accommodation and into their own homes.
The difference your support will make:
- £5 - could buy toiletries, representing a clean break from the past and helping young people feel ready to take on the world.
- £10 - Could buy some home essentials such as saucepans or bed sheets to help kit out a young person’s new rental home, helping them move towards independence.
- £25 - Could pay for two hours of practical support that will help a young person plan for their future and build the skills and confidence they need to live independently.
- £200 - Could fund a home furnishings grant for one young person, including bedding, kitchenware, towels, furniture and cooking utensils.
- £1,000 - Can support one young person to move on from supported housing and live independently; the first step to a successful future.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity, so it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Yorkshire Building Society and End Youth Homelessness