Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to IOSF. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
To buy a ticket for this raffle please make a donation of £5 to this page.
PLEASE MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS IN ORDER TO ISSUE YOU WITH A RAFFLE TICKET NUMBER.
Before you confirm your donation, tick the box alongside “I'm happy to share my contact details with Grace Yoxon". Justgiving can then share your contact details with us and we can issue you with a ticket number.
See below for photos of the prizes, which include:
- An Otter Watching Day for two people on the Isle of Skye (for details visit http://otter.org/Public/Events_OtterWatchingDays.aspx)*
- A patinated cold cast bronze low relief sculpture by the artist David Burt
- A Royal Crown Derby otter paperweight (boxed)
- A Call For Nature otter t-shirt, designed by conservationist Mike Matthews
- A bottle of Mossburn Speyside blended whisky from the Torabhaig Distillery, Isle of Skye
- A Border Fine Art sculpture (pre-owned, unboxed)
- A signed copy of "Otters of the World" by Paul and Grace Yoxon
- An IOSF Otter Adoption Gift Box
- An Oscar Junior plush toy by Dora Designs
- Talisker Storm Single Malt Whisky from the Talisker Distillery, Isle of Skye
*Does not include transport to Skye or accommodation
The last entries will be accepted on June 5th 2019 and the draw will take place on June 6th 2019. All winners will be notified by email.