We here at Grassroots Tanzania have plans. Plans we know are ambitious, but plans that we know long term will not only ensure our organisations long term sustainability but also support the local community alongside. Your funds help in a number of ways:
(1) Beekeeping - See below for our sponsor a hive program. This is our long term sustainable business model
(2) Conservation - Protecting over 100 acres of Miombo Woodland
(3) Education - as well as running conservation learning programs to adults in 2016, we are also building a school for the children of Itumba Hill Singida. We hope to complete 2 classrooms at the end of 2016.
Please help us by donating here today! Thank you
Sponsor a Grassroots Tanzania hive!
Help Grassroots Tanzania and keep your own bees!
We here at Grassroots Tanzania are trying to save the planet or part of it at least. We believe that beekeeping is a great way to do this & we need your help to look after our hives. You can now sponsor your own hive & help us to be more sustainable and continue our work in remote rural Tanzania!
SPONSOR A GRASSROOTS TANZANIA HIVE
Name your own hive! Sponsor a hive for a year for £200
£200 includes hive, transport to site, installation and all year round management as well as harvesting & distribution of honey.
In return we will:
(1) Paint your name on your hive* and send you a photo with a certificate of support
(2) Give updates about your bees, hive progress &honey production (minimum once per annum)
(3) Send you Grassroots Tanzania environmentally friendly tote bag & a pack of beautiful gift cards**
(4) A small jar of honey for you to enjoy!**
We have 99 hives left to sponsor for 2016 so don't miss this chance!
* Please note if your hives have bees in them, we will not disturb honey production and so your named hive will painted when we can ** Address details will need to be provided. Honey will be distributed in 2016 and subject to availability
This means from getting our target on this JustGiving page from £19,800 to £44,600. We reuse this JustGiving page as SHOCC manage and administers our donations and it keeps costs to a minimum.
Our Project is kindly supported by SHOCC, who enable us to fundraise via JustGiving. Donating through JustGiving is simple,fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.